How to overcome Fear of rejection?

 


What doesn’t work?
Don’t take it personally… 

You can see people who are just like babies and they can ask for everything without to be afraid…

Why should they be anxious?
If the person rejects them, they even try it harder… 
Because it is challenging.

If we go to every girl what we desire and ask, can I sleep with you…
What can happen?

At least the girl feels attractive and it gives her confidence to say no…
And if we ask the girls about introverted guys, they hate them!
Because the girls have never a chance to be together with introverts, and the girls are even more afraid to contact a male…


The Remedy

Do rejection therapy…
What me, I hate therapy…!!
You do it by yourself…!!!

For 30 to 100 days, you go out and ask for something weird or craziness that for sure you never will get…

And if you want a girlfriend… 
Ask the most attractive girls that you can find for a date… 
Just so, and don’t expect anything…
Just do it…
After some time, you learn to be more relaxed or to try harder…
And you don’t care for the outcome!

When I was about 25 years old, I did everything what I was afraid of…
And later the fear was done…

Later, my strategy was changed to approach girls… 
I got again rejected and rejected and was coming home crying…
It was a nightmare to run after girls…

Our love is connected to our sex drive...
So higher your sexual potential so higher the demand for sex and love…
But what is if you afraid to approach girls that you love and get rejected…?

It hurts…

After some time by running after girls, it changed the girls were running after me… 

I don’t say that the most attractive girls were attracted to me, - only when I was skiing instructor.  

It is easier to look for a girl that likes you than to approach the most attractive girls to get rejected…

When you afraid of rejection, then you never can identify which girl likes or love you…

You have to go through this painful process of rejection as fast as possible… 

Do the 100-day rejection therapy… 
You can also do the 100 days with more than1 rejection every day… 



My Video: How to overcome Fear of rejection? https://youtu.be/40aBoXiN4f4
My Audio: https://divinesuccess.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/Podcast1/How.to.overcome.Fear.of.rejection.mp3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why is the seven so important?

TRIPLE Your TESTOSTERONE Naturally

Declutter your life!

My Book: Enjoy your life now!

My Book: Enjoy your life now!
Enjoy your life now!

My Book: Learn to Relax with Meditation

My Book: Learn to Relax with Meditation
Learn to Relax with Meditation

My Book: Heal Yourself and Stay Healthy

My Book: Heal Yourself and Stay Healthy
Heal Yourself and Stay Healthy

My Book: The Magic of Qigong!

My Book: The Magic of Qigong!
The Essence to become Happy. Healthy and Successful!