Why we need confrontation?

 


Most of the time we are getting unexpected confrontation when we are not be prepared… Then the problems are starting right away…. We try our best to get rid of that confrontation, to suppress it, to ignore it, to avoid it, instead of to embrace it. Because we want to have peace inside of our self and not to lose our control over the situation.

The Confrontation is confronting us with our dark, deep, hidden sides, inside of ourselves, and manifest this through our problems in our environment. 

 If we live a meaningful life, then the confrontation will help us to become better and will support us… Without the confrontation we can’t grow, we can’t become the expert…. 

Most of all people are not focused on a goal, for sure confrontation is disturbing… The problem is that the people don't have a compelling goal to go for… Still, they get the same problems/confrontation without getting results as they would live a meaningful life with goals. In this case, the confrontation spiritual as bad. 

For me is confrontation the salt in the soup… without confrontation, my life would not make sense. For the spiritual path, as a meditation guy is a must to have big confrontations to go deeper inside of myself. 

This is the reason why Buddha didn’t like to have a fixed place to live, because he could understand, that without confrontation no spiritual path can’t go far…

If we want to go deeper in meditation or to connect on a deeper level with God, we need massive confrontation or challenges. 

The positive thinker on the inner path wants to exclude every challenge to keep an artificial calmness in their mindOasis  God will chase us out of every Oases so that we have to go through the desert to find an even more beautiful Oases (Sri Aurobindo). 



My video: Why we need confrontation?  https://youtu.be/wMhzE_zdoEU
My Audio: https://divinesuccess.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/Podcast.A/Do-we-need-confrontation.mp3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why is the seven so important?

TRIPLE Your TESTOSTERONE Naturally

Declutter your life!

My Book: Enjoy your life now!

My Book: Enjoy your life now!
Enjoy your life now!

My Book: Learn to Relax with Meditation

My Book: Learn to Relax with Meditation
Learn to Relax with Meditation

My Book: Heal Yourself and Stay Healthy

My Book: Heal Yourself and Stay Healthy
Heal Yourself and Stay Healthy

My Book: The Magic of Qigong!

My Book: The Magic of Qigong!
The Essence to become Happy. Healthy and Successful!