Quotes Aurobindo

 


True knowledge is not attained by thinking. It is what you are; it is what you become.

The smith doesn’t care how hard he is hitting the steel until its form is reached.

When Logic dies wisdom is born.

God demands you to leave the oases and then send you through the desert to reach a much better oasis.

When the mind is still, then truth gets her chance to be heard in the purity of the silence.


Watch the too indignantly righteous. Before long you will find them committing or condoning the very offense which they have so fiercely censured.


What the soul sees and has experienced, that it knows; the rest is appearance, prejudice and opinion.


I swore that I would not suffer from the world's grief and the world's stupidity and cruelty and injustice and I made my heart as hard in endurance as the nether millstone and my mind as a polished surface of steel. I no longer suffered, but enjoyment had passed away from me.

Pain is the hammer of the Gods to break a dead resistance in the mortal's heart.

If thou desirest Truth, then still thy mind.

All can be done if the god-touch is there.

Courage and love are the only indispensable virtues; even if all the others are eclipsed or fall asleep, these two will save the soul alive.

Remain faithful to the Light of your soul even when it is hidden by clouds. 

In our defeated hearts God's strength survives.


My Video: Quotes Aurobindo https://youtu.be/mIyLOdAZLZg
My Audio: https://divinesuccess.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/Podcast2/Quotes-Aurobindo.mp3




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why is the seven so important?

TRIPLE Your TESTOSTERONE Naturally

Declutter your life!

My Book: Enjoy your life now!

My Book: Enjoy your life now!
Enjoy your life now!

My Book: Learn to Relax with Meditation

My Book: Learn to Relax with Meditation
Learn to Relax with Meditation

My Book: Heal Yourself and Stay Healthy

My Book: Heal Yourself and Stay Healthy
Heal Yourself and Stay Healthy

My Book: The Magic of Qigong!

My Book: The Magic of Qigong!
The Essence to become Happy. Healthy and Successful!