Yoga Nidra is the most efficient art to sleep…

 


What is Yoga Nidra?
Yoga Nidra or Non-Sleep-Deep-Rest or NSDR should be a deep relaxation method like a guided Meditation but without any intention or focus…
Hypnosis uses the same methods but has an intention to change our life and Meditation has a focus point.

Yoga Nidra is a move from thinking and doing to being and feeling.

Prof. Dr. A. Hubermann has tried out Yoga Nidra and then created based on Yoga Nidra, Non-Sleep-Deep-Rest, or NSDR. 

On his journey, he could sleep only 4 hours because of his tied time schedule, then he did Yoga Nidra and was amazed at how good he felt afterward. And posted that Yoga Nidra can replace sleep…,

Sorry, that is not true. Nothing can replace a healthy sleep for 7 to 8 hours every day!… You can google my information, all sleep experts are telling you the same.

I tried out his Non-Sleep-Deep-Rest and it didn’t work out.
Then I tried out Yoga Nidra for 1/2 hour from  Rosalie Yoga when I was tied… 
Afterward, I felt fresh and relaxed… 
Still, I needed my 7-8 hours sleep. 

I went through the script of some different Yoga Nidra or NSDR and as a certificated Hypnotist, I can prove that Yoga Nidra or NSDR is based on the deep relaxation from Hypnosis, even they use the same music.

The NSDR by Prof. A. Hubermann is produced unprofessional, this means he speaks too fast, he doesn’t use a deep voice and his script is too complicated…. 

What should be included for NSDR?
Long out breathing. 
That reduces the heart rate.
And do body scans.
Try to be awake, but not to fall asleep, if you sleep it is okay.
Put the body in a shallow sleep. 

A study from Denmark about Yoga Nitra for one-hour proofs:
By measuring Dopamine in the reserve pools.
They experienced a 60% increase in Dopamine in the main region of the brain.

Memory is improved.

Maybe pockets of the brain go into a sleep state.

People who have sleep problems benefit from Yoga Nidra.

You sense instead of thinking.
You restore your physical figure and You relax.
It can be done in the middle of the night if you have sleeping problems.

Non-Sleep-Deep-Rest or NSDR helps slow down your thought flow and brain wave frequency, allowing your brain and body to rest deeply. It can help with sleep, stress, anxiety ... and even learning.

Helps with memory retention.
Enhances rates of neuroplasticity, which can promote learning.
Relieves stress.
Improves cognitive function.
Improves sleep quality.
Enhances focus and mental clarity.
Potentially helps with pain management.

NSDR and neuroplasticity.
Because NSDR allows the brain to access states of deep rest — which can facilitate sleep and reduce anxiety and stress — according to Huberman, it also enhances brain neuroplasticity and learning. Neuroplasticity is the nervous system’s ability to change in response to experience.

My Video: Yoga Nidra is the most efficient art to sleep… https://youtu.be/q3lzJ6Q88xM
My Audio: https://divinesuccess.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/Podcast4/Yoga-Nidra-is-the-most-efficient-art-to-sleep.mp3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRIPLE Your TESTOSTERONE Naturally

Declutter your life!

Why are the Religions losing in the West?

My Book: Enjoy your life now!

My Book: Enjoy your life now!
Enjoy your life now!

My Book: Learn to Relax with Meditation

My Book: Learn to Relax with Meditation
Learn to Relax with Meditation

My Book: Heal Yourself and Stay Healthy

My Book: Heal Yourself and Stay Healthy
Heal Yourself and Stay Healthy

My Book: The Magic of Qigong!

My Book: The Magic of Qigong!
The Essence to become Happy. Healthy and Successful!