Pain is mandatory, suffering is your choice.

 


All pain is temporary...

In Bremen, we said that we have to risk something to win… 

This means we choose the pain to win…

If you don’t do so, you can never win.

When you grow older, you accept the pain easily because this is the price to go forward...

Larry Williams, one of the greatest stock market traders of all time, is a clinical psychologist and he made a survive, that the most successful people overcome their losses at fastest.

The losers can’t overcome their losses and stick with their mind to their losses and suffering for years…

Larry Williams made out of $10000 within one year $1Million and on the first trading day he lost $9000… Similar to his 14-year-old daughter.

Suffering is not to let go of the pain and to stick to the pain, traumas… 

I don’t want to tell you my life story… my childhood was hell, with physical and verbal abuse every day many times… 

When I passed by, Near-death experience, and came back, I decided that my life should be the sum of my happiness…

I started with self-experience groups, and then encounter groups, Bioenergetic, 14 days Primal intensive group, Tantra, and combined them with meditation.

The other way is to look for more comfort in our suffering, with a better car, higher position, prestige, and more money…. 

Instead, to delete, distinguish their suffering or to leave the prison of suffering…

The formula  is to let go

WHAT IS THE PRISON OF SUFFERING?

LIVING IN 

FEAR

WHAT THE PEOPLE GONE THINK ABOUT ME?

LIVING SOMEONE ELSE’S DREAMS OR OUTDATED DREAMS

IN RELATIONSHIPS, THAT DON’T WORK ANYMORE

WORKING IN JOBS THAT ARE FRUSTRATING

WORRIES

ADDICTION

ANGER 

DEPRESSION

HOLDING ON OUR FAILURES, MISTAKES 

What we can’t or don’t like to see keeps us in our suffering…

Without therapy, most people can't live a happy life with meaningful relationships or even better a higher spiritual life.

The formula to persuade our dreams, and desires without deleting the past will end in self-sabotage.

First, we have to find peace, self-love, bliss...

Second to believe in something bigger than you.

This means faith in the Lord and having a personal relationship with the Lord…

I don’t care for which religion… I am a Sufi.

Third, finding your current dream and not an outdated dream that we pursue.

What are you passionate about, your purpose, your calling, and your heart telling you what is meaningful?

Total freedom is a total commitment that gives you total freedom.

When our life has 100 different rooms in a mansion,  most people spend their lives only in one room, afraid to try out something different; even if you change the color or the bed… it remains only one room, and the other rooms you skip.   

You have the key to go out and experience something new.


My Video:  Pain is mandatory, suffering is your choice. https://youtu.be/S9ivoazaX4o
My Audio: https://divinesuccess.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/Podcast4/Pain-is-mandatory-suffering-is-your-choice.mp3

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRIPLE Your TESTOSTERONE Naturally

Declutter your life!

Why are the Religions losing in the West?

My Book: Enjoy your life now!

My Book: Enjoy your life now!
Enjoy your life now!

My Book: Learn to Relax with Meditation

My Book: Learn to Relax with Meditation
Learn to Relax with Meditation

My Book: Heal Yourself and Stay Healthy

My Book: Heal Yourself and Stay Healthy
Heal Yourself and Stay Healthy

My Book: The Magic of Qigong!

My Book: The Magic of Qigong!
The Essence to become Happy. Healthy and Successful!