Is the Muslim Marriage controversial?

 


In the Christian and Indian world, we got the anti-raping law in the marriage…

In the Muslims marriage the wife has to fulfill every sexual desire including raping.
Adultery is forbidden for both. Punishment is stoning, when the spouse cannot forgive the adultery. 

You need for proofing adultery 4 male witnesses. The reasons are for that is to avoid gossip, abusing and blaming. But it is so hard to prove adultery with 4 male witnesses. 

(I don’t want to prove here anything from the Quran, Sahih Bukhari/Muslim and Hadith. Because I have done already so in my Book: Why the religions have failed and not God.)

In the previous centuries raping in the Christian and Hindu marriage was allowed.
The change of the law “Raping in the marriage is forbidden” doesn’t mean anything.
 
Because, there is no chance to prove raping in a marriage!

The lawsuits for raping in the marriage failed always because:

The judge wants an evidence.
How can you prove the raping, with cameras in the night under a bed sheet?
With witnesses that can see the penetration? 
Some women love to have violence combined with sex!
Even worse when the judge asked why you don’t separate when the husband is raping you? 
Because I like to be together with my husband and I don’t like the raping.
Should we put a policeman close to your bed? 

And in India the raping within the marriage is common, estimated at 30% of all marriages.

For most people is the sex boring after 5-years marriage.
In the Western World is every 4th child in a marriage, procreated outside of the marriage!
This means cheating is common!

The most reason (80%) to buy a diamond ring is to convince the spouse to have sex with him!
This means to buy sex from your spouse by doing her a favor is common. 

What is the difference between the Muslim marriage and the Christian marriage?

In the Muslim marriage the male has to provide food and shelter for his wife.
It depends on the country, the Muslim man can marry 4 wives.
It is allowed to separate for the male and female, and it is only allowed to marry the same spouse 3 times.

This means, for instance, in Saudi Arabia the male has to marry first the prostitute and then they can sleep together, afterward they separate. 


My Video: Is the Muslim Marriage controversial? https://youtu.be/Fw0P_pUxCyE
My Audio: https://rudizimmerer.s3-ap-southeast-1.amazonaws.com/6/Is+the+Muslim+Marriage+controversial.mp3







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why is the seven so important?

TRIPLE Your TESTOSTERONE Naturally

Declutter your life!

My Book: Enjoy your life now!

My Book: Enjoy your life now!
Enjoy your life now!

My Book: Learn to Relax with Meditation

My Book: Learn to Relax with Meditation
Learn to Relax with Meditation

My Book: Heal Yourself and Stay Healthy

My Book: Heal Yourself and Stay Healthy
Heal Yourself and Stay Healthy

My Book: The Magic of Qigong!

My Book: The Magic of Qigong!
The Essence to become Happy. Healthy and Successful!