The most important thing in life

 


Steve Jobs speech 2005 Stanford University 
And my opinion…

If you live every day that this is your last…
Some day you will most certainly be right.

And since this he asked every morning, looking in the mirror what I am about to do today if this day is my last and that he has done for more than 40 years. 

And when there is the answer No for too many days in a row.
I know I need to change some things.
Remember, we will be all dead soon, 
it is the most important tool I have ever encountered, 
to help me make the big choices in life.

Because almost everything.
All external expectations.
All pride.
All fear and embarrassment or failure.
These things just fall away in the face of death!

Leaving only what is truly important.
Remembering that you are going to die.
Is the best I know.
To avoid the trap of thinking.
You have something to lose.
You are already naked.
There is no reason not to follow your heart.

About a year ago
I was diagnosed with cancer. 
I had a scan at 7:30 in the morning.
And it clearly showed a tumor on my pancreas.
I should no longer live than 3 to 6 months.
It means to tell your kids everything.
To say your goodbyes.
After testing in the lab, the cancer was curable.
 
No one wants to die.
Even go to heaven.
Death is the destination we all share.
Death is very likely the single best invention of life.
It is life changing.
It clears out the old to make way for the new.
Right now, the new is you.
And later you will be the old to be cleared away.

Sorry to be so dramatic.
But it is quite true.
Your time is limited.
So, don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
Don’t be trapped by dogma.
Which is living with the results of other people’s thinking.
Don’t let the noise of others people drown out your own inner voice.
And most important,
have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.
They somehow already know.
What you truly want to become.
Everything else is secondary.


Drastic words…
If we live every day as be our last day; our life will be very exhausting/strenuous … 
No time for relaxing.
No time for emotions.
No time for dramas.
Only be rational and die on Cancer!!!!! 

Bhagwan’s solution is to live in the here and now…
And this is even not possible.
But we learn to let go the past and not to think in the future. 
To live more in the present. 
To enjoy this very moment.
Because this very moment is the most important moment of your life!

 
I by myself have followed compromise less my heart, or to be a servant of God.
I got so many times abused, was alone and even have done my best.
Nobody could buy me. 
No girlfriend could force me to do what was against my intuition or God wanted from me. 

This doesn’t mean that I didn’t have done what I disliked! 
It was rather more I have done so many things that I disliked because it was good for me or bad for my ego or God wanted that from me!


My Video: The most important thing in life https://youtu.be/fsZWbCdWvzw https://youtu.be/fsZWbCdWvzw
My Audio: https://rudizimmerer.s3-ap-southeast-1.amazonaws.com/6/The+most+important+thing+in+life.mp3



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7222tn_0UOA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why is the seven so important?

Declutter your life!

TRIPLE Your TESTOSTERONE Naturally

My Book: Enjoy your life now!

My Book: Enjoy your life now!
Enjoy your life now!

My Book: Learn to Relax with Meditation

My Book: Learn to Relax with Meditation
Learn to Relax with Meditation

My Book: Heal Yourself and Stay Healthy

My Book: Heal Yourself and Stay Healthy
Heal Yourself and Stay Healthy

My Book: The Magic of Qigong!

My Book: The Magic of Qigong!
The Essence to become Happy. Healthy and Successful!