For every I we have to suffer

 


This is an old wisdom from the Sufis and Yogis. The meaning is basic if we brag it comes negative back to us. With bragging, we attract the negativity around us. It makes the people jealous. Allah doesn’t like proud people/ bragging. (Koran) 

The Germans have an equivalent proverb:  Self-praise smells. In Germany, I would not try to praise myself /brag because you get fast abused for that. 


If I would use for my Blog the “I or You”:  instead of using the “We”,  then I could not reach so many people because they would think, I am beyond of that problem and so better than them…. Mostly of all individuals don’t like, that somebody is better than them… Again, using the “I” is the problem. It makes the communication much easier when we use the “we”,  we can connect much faster. 

Still, I am not a fanatic on this subject, like the Yogi Ramakrishna who never used the “I”. If I admit my mistakes for instance, then I use the “I “ or if I was successful then simple we could use: “ I had the fortune/ luck to gain that”. 

Why? We have maybe 5% of our life in control, this means every moment can happen something that we don’t expect, that we can’t calculate…. 
We can have the greatest focus and doing the most formidable task to win; still, we have nothing under our control… 

For instance: at the Olympic Games 2016  the favorite horse for winning Gold in Equestrian got an insect bite and could not start… (The same happened for me, I got a poisonous insect bite in my knee, swollen and discharging pus like crazy, after the surgery…, I had to slow down for 3 weeks). And this happened just through a small insect…

For the religious people, it is true, that everything is under God-control… Bible: His “will” will occur… and not our “will” will happen. Or: On God blessings everything depends. 
If it is so, how can we proclaim or brag that:  “we have done it” ?



My video: For every "I" we have to suffer. https://youtu.be/3zF2enIZbYA
My Audio: https://divinesuccess.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/Podcast.A/for-every-I-we-have-to-suffer.mp3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why is the seven so important?

Declutter your life!

TRIPLE Your TESTOSTERONE Naturally

My Book: Enjoy your life now!

My Book: Enjoy your life now!
Enjoy your life now!

My Book: Learn to Relax with Meditation

My Book: Learn to Relax with Meditation
Learn to Relax with Meditation

My Book: Heal Yourself and Stay Healthy

My Book: Heal Yourself and Stay Healthy
Heal Yourself and Stay Healthy

My Book: The Magic of Qigong!

My Book: The Magic of Qigong!
The Essence to become Happy. Healthy and Successful!