What is Kai Zen?

 


Or, why we can’t reach our goals?

The Japanese answer is: we want too fast too much.
The Japanese tradition is Kai (change) Zen (wisdom) invented by Masaaki Imai.

We should not change our life spontaneously but slowly and wisely.

The new habits
should occur as a result
of our reflections 
and life experience.

The concept includes 
of the One-Minute Principle 
for self-improvement.

Every day, just for one minute, practice at the same time and do not do more. 
It should be no trouble for absolutely anyone, right?
Because it is difficult to carry out for 30 minutes or an hour a day… one minute is easy…

And we believe we should practice much more and end up in exhausting of us and leave with no tangible results.

How can we learn in only 1 minute something new?

The One-Minute Principle lets you see the progress you’re making.

We need to experience a sense of victory and success to move forward.

We start for 1 minute and gradually we increase the time more and more to that 1/2 hour or 1 hour.

All you have to do is understand what it is you want to achieve and start doing it for just a minute every single day in the beginning…



My Video: What is Kai Zen?  https://youtu.be/aReBxTbPaMM
My Audio: https://divinesuccess.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/Podcast.B/What-is-Kai-Zen.mp3






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why is the seven so important?

TRIPLE Your TESTOSTERONE Naturally

Declutter your life!

My Book: Enjoy your life now!

My Book: Enjoy your life now!
Enjoy your life now!

My Book: Learn to Relax with Meditation

My Book: Learn to Relax with Meditation
Learn to Relax with Meditation

My Book: Heal Yourself and Stay Healthy

My Book: Heal Yourself and Stay Healthy
Heal Yourself and Stay Healthy

My Book: The Magic of Qigong!

My Book: The Magic of Qigong!
The Essence to become Happy. Healthy and Successful!