Episode 30, Deep meditation given by God…

 



People think, that you need certain conditions to get awesome meditation.

And in situations with very much noise, disturbance around you, meditation is hardly to do. 

In a challenging or stressful situation our emotions going up and so are driving our thoughts.
 
There is only a one-way road from emotions to thoughts. That means emotions and most are our fears are causing our thoughts. And the other way around, that positive thoughts are creating positive feelings is scientifically proven as wrong.

The worst approach is to calm down with our mind the mind.
That is just a battle that never will end! 
Normally you can calm down your mind with your body (sport, dancing...). Or with your breathing or with taping/drumming on your body with your hands! Easy to do. 

And now, I will tell you that even in my worst situations I got calmness out of nowhere. 

For sure God has given me the calmness.

Imagine, I was visiting the sister of my girlfriend and she was living in a garbage place. Everywhere garbage. And the people were poor.
For sure I have seen much worse places in India and Nepal!

I got depressed to see that.
Within 5 minutes I was deep in meditation, that lasted hours…

I worked in a spiritual place as a cook (even as a raw-cost eater, I can cook) and man for everything. My condition was that I want time to meditate in the morning and before sunset.

A new group should start and we were in a huge chaos because the female boss had created the chaos as usual; she was emotionally unstable, blemished her wrongdoing on us. 

When it was sunset, I started to meditate. And she was abusing me. So more she did so better for my meditation. Really, I got so deep in meditation.

And so, she helped me to go deep in meditation and that a few times when she had created that chaos and blemished it on me.

Sometimes when I hear an Indian Raga I go in so deep meditation and then it is hard for me to go out of the meditation.
 
After a 12-hour flight to Madras/India we arrived at 2AM in the morning… 
When I left the aircraft, a 30-year-old woman asked me, can you help me, I need also a hotel and we can share the taxi.
I agreed, because I knew how difficult for a woman can it be in the night to find a hotel.

At 4AM we arrived at a hotel, she wanted to go to a Yoga-center and me to our Ashram. So, we had something in common.

We got two rooms located nearby, even she asked why we should not take one room together? 
I said, I want to meditate and make my spiritual exercises. She went in my room, wanted to help me, and put on the TV. 
I hate TV and I got disturbed. But on the TV was a singer singing beautiful a Raga. I said: Oh my God, sat on my bed and went straight into deep meditation. 

After she had sorted out my stuff, she left me. And later she came to our Ashram. 


My Video: Episode 30, Deep meditation given by God… https://youtu.be/9A5rkkkbkF0
My Audio: https://divinesuccess.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/Podcast1/Episode.30.Deep.meditation.given.by.God….mp3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why is the seven so important?

TRIPLE Your TESTOSTERONE Naturally

Declutter your life!

My Book: Enjoy your life now!

My Book: Enjoy your life now!
Enjoy your life now!

My Book: Learn to Relax with Meditation

My Book: Learn to Relax with Meditation
Learn to Relax with Meditation

My Book: Heal Yourself and Stay Healthy

My Book: Heal Yourself and Stay Healthy
Heal Yourself and Stay Healthy

My Book: The Magic of Qigong!

My Book: The Magic of Qigong!
The Essence to become Happy. Healthy and Successful!