Less learning more fun?

 

Finland’s school became the schools with the best results of the world when they drastically reduce the hours of learning, more free time… Only 20 hours/week class, including lunch and less homework…
Less learning more fun… this was the revolutionary concept of Finland to rise up from place No. 29 to the best schools results in the world.

The attitude is what counts… Whatever it takes. This is the motto of the teachers in Finland. If one child is dropping out of the learning standard, then it gets the support until it can follow up with the other kids.

 Finland, like all the other European countries, has to face the problem that 50% of the children are immigrants and so can’t speak this challenging language Finish ( Mongolian language). The immigrant children are getting an even private lesson in every subject until they can follow up. If we compare it with Germany for instance, that the Turkish children don't get support, only the children from Poland, Russia and Japanese (they have their own schools) are getting full language support and can even study their language at school….

The next huge different from Finland to the rest of the world is that they educate the children: how to learn effectively with fun; to be relaxed; to build up a strong character to live a happy life.
And for sure the playtime is for the Finland teacher as much important than the learning….

We should as grown up also adapt this model, that playtime is so important for everybody to relax. When I attended all these business/marketing seminars, then I recognize at the end, that I could not keep the learning in my mind, mainly all I forgot in less than 14 days. Even worse is, that most seminars are not giving out a printout or a download… and forcing us to an up sale.

Today I chose to learn only from Internet courses or books because I have more from it, I need only to learn 2 hours/ day… Learning from the Internet or books is without tension, we can repeat it as often as we want… And for sure there is enough time to play/relax/enjoy ...

Game time means that we use our right side of the brain this means feelings, intuition,  for instance playing, trying out new things, sport, dancing, sex and Rock N Roll….



My video: Less learning more fun?  https://youtu.be/Hg89rVNf9gc
My Audio: https://divinesuccess.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/Podcast.A/less-learning-more-fun.mp3 

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/innovation/why-are-finlands-schools-successful-49859555/?no-ist


https://www.facebook.com/OccupyDemocrats/videos/1128195487273504/?pnref=story

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why is the seven so important?

TRIPLE Your TESTOSTERONE Naturally

Declutter your life!

My Book: Enjoy your life now!

My Book: Enjoy your life now!
Enjoy your life now!

My Book: Learn to Relax with Meditation

My Book: Learn to Relax with Meditation
Learn to Relax with Meditation

My Book: Heal Yourself and Stay Healthy

My Book: Heal Yourself and Stay Healthy
Heal Yourself and Stay Healthy

My Book: The Magic of Qigong!

My Book: The Magic of Qigong!
The Essence to become Happy. Healthy and Successful!