What is God?

 



I saw a video from a very talented Kid who was describing God…

He could not understand that you never can discover God with your rational mind... Because God is beyond of it...

 

God is beyond of our thinking and is present in total love. Because God is Love and Love is God. Who can describe Love? If we feel love, we feel only our resistance of love. This means if we in a space where everything is so beautiful that we can’t describe it, that we can embrace everything, then we are in an area of love.


We can hear from people who had been in the war, that they saw the light or better divine light on the battlefield in the most dangerous situation of their life. The same came true for the Sister and Brother Scholl when they were waiting for their execution for the attempt to kill Adolf Hitler… In the last 10 days, many people had witnessed that the Scholls had been radiating so much love and light … and nobody could provoke them… 


Or if we go to an African Church when a healer is conducting a worship for Jesus … The Africans are singing with so much surrender and beautiful voices to Jesus, and they dance like crazy that Jesus can’t resist and is coming… I could witness that, even as a Non-Christ, Jesus was also coming to me… The Formula is the total surrender to God with Love. You find African Churches everywhere in the world.  


Let me tell something from me: I was growing up as an atheist and my family was not baptized for centuries, and they had been free mansion since 300 years. God was for me taboo, it was not allowed to go to the church or to worship God… When I started with my spiritual Path as a disciple of Bhagwan/Osho, I got the name: Ghanshyam, a name for God, or to be an answer for God. I was complaining about this name because I was an atheist. I learned and practice the sexual Tantra, and then I got in love with my soul mate… During our 10 weeks together we had such high spiritual experience that I also experience a part of God… And then my spirituality went through the roof….


 I started with long meditation retreats… (I was 12 years in retreats)… I visited a concert with the enlightenment Sufi Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, and he connected me to God… I got a Satori from him…. 


With other words, without spiritual practice/ or complete faith almost nobody can experience a part of God… God is not for Free!  Then to speculate with the mind, God doesn’t exist, because I can’t see him is Nonsense. We need total surrender to see the divine light….  




My video: what is God https://youtu.be/oTitbWnkRa8

My Audio: https://divinesuccess.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/Podcast.A/What-is-God.mp3


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why is the seven so important?

TRIPLE Your TESTOSTERONE Naturally

Declutter your life!

My Book: Enjoy your life now!

My Book: Enjoy your life now!
Enjoy your life now!

My Book: Learn to Relax with Meditation

My Book: Learn to Relax with Meditation
Learn to Relax with Meditation

My Book: Heal Yourself and Stay Healthy

My Book: Heal Yourself and Stay Healthy
Heal Yourself and Stay Healthy

My Book: The Magic of Qigong!

My Book: The Magic of Qigong!
The Essence to become Happy. Healthy and Successful!