Isolation is the disease of our modern Society

 


What is isolation? Isolation is to stop exchanging what is inside of ourselves, what matters us, with other people. This means to pretend that everything is okay, or faking I feel awesome instead to say how we feel. After some time your friends will do the same with you, and you become a robot or a liar. When crises happen, and you have stopped to exchange your feelings, thoughts with other people, you are at risk to take suicide… Actually, Isolation is the primary cause of death… and not as many people think our hardships. 



We are human beings, that means we have feelings, and we should share them regardless how they are. So more we let feelings out so faster they are gone… If we don’t let them out, the negative feelings are causing diseases, depression, piling up and then explode … 



I have learned to be authentic for over 30 years. Mainly all people respect that, I show all of my feelings without that I get discriminated. 

The people who are over cool have the fear that other people think negatively about them when they honestly share their feelings and thoughts. In reality, they have a lack of confidence so that they create this over cool show to hide their self.



One of the highest paid Life- Coaches Rich Litvin, who has even coached already 3 Prime Ministers … is showing as an authentic person every feeling and even sharing his weakness… 



Dan Peña, the most successful business coach in the world, is expressing his feelings and even using vulgar language. 

Similar is T. Harv Ecker. 



For what is it good to show no feelings in order not to lose your face?

If you don’t like to show feelings to be super cool, many people, for sure all children love to test you, how cool you are… So you get much more provocation from your environment because they want to check you or they don’t know what is going on inside of you so that they hurt you…



And if they would do it with me, then I say simply you make me angry… And so I protect myself from getting angry…  




My Video:  Isolation is the disease of our modern Society https://youtu.be/IdinlXb9TDQ
My Audio: https://divinesuccess.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/Podcast.A/Isolation-is-the-disease-of-our-modern-Society.mp3


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why is the seven so important?

TRIPLE Your TESTOSTERONE Naturally

Declutter your life!

My Book: Enjoy your life now!

My Book: Enjoy your life now!
Enjoy your life now!

My Book: Learn to Relax with Meditation

My Book: Learn to Relax with Meditation
Learn to Relax with Meditation

My Book: Heal Yourself and Stay Healthy

My Book: Heal Yourself and Stay Healthy
Heal Yourself and Stay Healthy

My Book: The Magic of Qigong!

My Book: The Magic of Qigong!
The Essence to become Happy. Healthy and Successful!