You can be Right or Happy?

 


What you want to be? This means to be right might not be the solution at all…
We are together with different (than you) people and even with different people  (than you) in deep relationships… And from this point on who decides who is right or wrong?
From our mind, we are always right, and the other person in front of us who shares a different opinion must be wrong Because our experience/knowledge have proved that we are right. The problem is, the other person thinks the same…


In the previous time, it was much easier, get your club and beat it on the other head, like Obelix and Asterix had done it. Who was stronger was right. Simple and straightforward…. And today it might be the same in many cases. This means if the other guy has the power and we even tried the best persuasion techniques, and we had no chance… let him be right and us happy… And leave the spot…


If we try first to build up a rapport and saying in the beginning: “I understand” or even better:  “you are right. “ We get out of the situation from beating us up with the clubs. (Still, I prefer the clubs, because I am stronger). And then we can ask his/her opinion. After some time we ask for permission to share our opinion… So that the harmony and balance is the focus and not to be right in the first place…


Another situation is, there are quite a lot of people who like to argue like crazy, even they are lying and total wrong…. for what I should waste my precious time…and turn me down…  I go as fast as possible … let the dogs bark, it is their habit to bark and me be happy….


We want to sell something and watch the body language of the other person…. Gerry Roberts, one of the most profitable speakers in the world, said simply if the buyer/customer lean backward I go up and leave this place because he had already signaled with his body that he doesn't like to buy.


This means if we always watch the body language… or look at the feelings of the communicating person we are in a much better place than just to argue… And then we can decide much faster to leave a meaningless discussion and be happy.
 


My Video: You can be Right or Happy? https://youtu.be/DezHYH4kR9w
My Audio: https://divinesuccess.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/Podcast.A/You-can-be-right-or-happy.mp3


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why is the seven so important?

Declutter your life!

TRIPLE Your TESTOSTERONE Naturally

My Book: Enjoy your life now!

My Book: Enjoy your life now!
Enjoy your life now!

My Book: Learn to Relax with Meditation

My Book: Learn to Relax with Meditation
Learn to Relax with Meditation

My Book: Heal Yourself and Stay Healthy

My Book: Heal Yourself and Stay Healthy
Heal Yourself and Stay Healthy

My Book: The Magic of Qigong!

My Book: The Magic of Qigong!
The Essence to become Happy. Healthy and Successful!